Trust me, you want to work here
Want to have ownership, influence and meaning in your work? Join the Massive Damage team where you can actually make a difference and work on games that are being played by tens of thousands of players every day. We’re looking for a full-time developer to help us build websites, dashboards, game platforms, API services and analytics.
- know PHP so well that curl_exec(), stream_socket_client(), and aggregate_properties_by_regexp(), turn you on
- know SQL / MySQL and can create queries, tables, joins and indices while rubbing your stomach and tapping your head… on one foot… with your eyes closed.
- are so test driven that you will write Unit Tests for your interview with us
- know what git clone/pull/push/checkout/branch/merge/stash mean
- don’t think of cumulus, stratus and nimbus when you hear about “The Cloud” – you know your way around AWS EC2, S3 and RDS or better yet, Rightscale
- love mobile games, console games, PC games, board games, game design, game mechanics and generally anything that has to do with gaming
- crank through your task list every day and even though there are never enough hours in a day to finish them, you stay until they’re all done anyway
- know how to work hard / play hard
- have an all-star team in a great office – an entire house to ourselves with a full kitchen, backyard and deck, right in the heart of downtown Toronto
- stock our kitchen with breakfast and snacks, have PS3, Xbox360, bean bag chairs and a foosball table
- will kick your ass in foosball, Left 4 Dead 2 and Catan
- also know how to work hard / play hard
Massive Damage, Inc. is an award-winning startup developing revolutionary mobile social games. We launched ‘Please Stay Calm’ in September 2011, a ground-breaking location based, zombie themed, social MMO RPG for the iOS platform. We were also selected for the CIX Top 20 Companies for 2011 and chosen by the C100.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you think we need you at Massive Damage. Tell us about your experiences and passion. Also tell us your favourite games, what makes them great and what you think would make them even better.
This position is located in Toronto, Canada. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Send an email to jobs at massdmg.com