Introducing Please Stay Chic! (April Fools! ;) )
Massive Damage, Inc. (MDI) announces its next blockbuster hit, Please Stay Chic!
As a follow-up to its hit zombie apocalypse themed, location-based MMORPG, Please Stay Calm, Please Stay Chic continues that adventure – IN DESIGNER HEELS!
“The App Store is full of zombie games and there certainly is no shortage of fashion games but a zombie / fashion game? Now that’s the next big thing!”, says MDI CEO, Ken Seto.
“Fighting zombies is so cliche and so 2010. We’re about to take it up a notch and style them sum b*tches”, exclaims MDI CTO Garry Seto, “Holla!”
The year is 2021 and something terrible has is happening – people and zombies alike are completely out of touch with fashion! All the Zombies are wearing clothes that are, like twenty-years old, the government has forgotten all about couture and the public doesn’t even know how to color match! It’s up to you to change that! All the while looking stylish, shopping, and flirting with HOT zombies.
- Massively multiplayer zombie and fashionista gameplay!
- Unique location based gameplay that’s easy to play while shopping, dancing, or chatting with your HOT friends!
- Explore, dress zombies and unlock trendy designer clothes!
- Shop real life locations to find stylish brands and accessories!
- Simple yet tactical dressing mini game! Match your favorite purse to that exact hue of “rotting-flesh-green”!
- The simple but tense shopping mini-game will keep you on your perfectly pedicured toes!
- Work with other stylists in your area to build the most in-vogue fashion studio in your city!
- Walk-off with other stylists to prove your modelling skills!
- Buy and upgrade stunning and trendy outfits like the Chainsaw Skirt or Kevlar Onesie!
- Global chat to talk to your girlfriends to tip each other on new trends, upcoming sample sales!
- Dress zombies, build boutiques, upgrade studios and accessorize your city, and perhaps the world!
Coming to the App Store on April 1st, 2013!